Monday, March 2, 2015

Desert Punk 80 (3/9)


I'm glad I've rushed with typesetting DP chapters because as it turns out I have even less free time than anticipated. I'll finish volume 13 obviously but it might take a while. Unfortunately we don't have a translator and it looks like we won't have one. So spread the word, recommend this manga and maybe some other group will take over now that this manga has gained so many followers. When I've started working on this series (2 years ago, volumes 6+ are my work when it comes to typesetting/cleaning) it was a fraction of that and it's the only thing (short of paying a translator) that can get us further translation.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a big thank you for the work you've put into it. Keep on rocking!

    ReplyDelete