Thursday, June 11, 2015

China has Blacklisted Claymore

I don't know if y'all have heard about this or not but the Chinese givernment has decided to blacklist Claymore. I don't know about you, but my first thought when I heard this was "Oh no! Wedge!" and I immediately went and downloaded the raws of all the chapters we've not released yet so that project is safe.

Let this be a reminder to all of us that political climates change and what's there today could easily be gone tomorrow. If you know of any Chinese fanrat or fancomics that you like, secure your own copies now before they vanish for good.

As for Wedge, I know this delay is a downer, but I'm fairly sure we'll get chapter 7 out at the end of the month. After that, MiniMP3 will be finished her exams and things will almost certainly pick up again around here.

Also, if you're bored, go check out our tumblr page. It's mostly me ranting about stuff but you might find something there that's diverting. Seph's page is good fun too but y'all already know that ^^

1 comment: