Monday, February 9, 2015

Desert Punk 62 and 63

Chapter 62
Batoto | 2shared

Chapter 63

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is obviously that DP is back. The bad news is that I'll be cutting corners and won't clean raws, straighten crooked pages, etc. but only copy/paste with some very basic typesetting. Otherwise it would take me too much time which I don't have and I would like to finish this project. Thanks to Etienne the project stayed alive when no one was willing to translate and thanks to Ikkyusan the quality of translation stayed the same. Ikkyusan especially deserves credit because he translated up to 13 volume so at worst you will get the translation and raws can be easily found on the net. I have time till February 26th and I'll try to scanlate as many chapters as I can.

2 comments: